Terms & Conditions
TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU ARE VIEWING THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE NOT, DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Company owns, or has license to, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation trade marks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials and bottle designs).
- The Company owns, without limitation, the trademarks and all related logos, labels, bottle designs and all other intellectual property associated with the Willem Barentsz brand.
- Without prejudice to Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions, any other product names and images used on the Website are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks included in such product names and images are the property of their respective owners.
- The Company’s intellectual property rights or the Trade Mark may not be used without the express permission of the Company. Material from this Website may not be replicated, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, distributed, transmitted, commercially exploited or modified in any way without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
- The Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any duration. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily or permanently without notice.
- Without prejudice to Clause 7, the Company reserves the right to suspend, terminate or restrict access to the Website if these Terms and Conditions are breached.
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website: in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent effect; to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any form of spam; to extract data from the Website for inappropriate commercial uses (by harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) or knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms or other material which are malicious or technologically harmful; to undertake any other activity that would breach the Computer Misuse Act 1990 (UK).
- The Website may contain material (including but not limited to advertisements) submitted and created by third parties. All advertisements published on the site are subject to the warranties below. The Company publishes all third party material in good faith. The Company does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of such material (nor is any warranty expressed or implied by publication) and the Company specifically disclaims and excludes all liability to any person (be they advertiser, reader or user) for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever or however arising from any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and the Company takes no responsibility for such material.
- In the event that you purchase or obtain any goods or services from a third party then your acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the third party’s terms and conditions and we will have no liability to you in respect of the same.
- This Website may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Willem Barentsz Ltd. The Company is not responsible for the content of those websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not necessarily endorse the material on these websites. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Subject to Clause 14, the Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- The Company, its directors, agents, officers or representatives, shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death caused by the gross negligence of the Company, its directors, agents, officers or representatives. Any liability of the Company for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered or incurred by visitor of the Website is expressly excluded.
- The Company Data Controller is the Company of 32 Wigmore Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1U 2RP, United Kingdom. The Company’s nominated representative is Michael Claessens.
- Willem Barentsz Ltd complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the Website.
- The Company only holds the data necessary to offer services provided on the Website.
- Data will be stored on the Company’s third party hosted dedicated servers in accordance with strict procedures and security features and accepted industry standards of security and protection. For administrative reasons data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Transmission of information via the internet and storage at locations accessible from it can never be completely secure and the Company cannot absolutely guarantee the security of data transmitted to the Website which is at the visitor’s risk.
- The Company regularly sends emails with news and information updates to visitors of the Website who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by the Company contain clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
- The Company will not share your personal data and information with third parties except: if we sell the business or its assets of the Company, in which case personal data will be one of the transferred assets; or if the Company is placed under a legal duty by a court order or arbitral order or by regulatory or professional requirements to professional bodies, authorised by statute to demand them or otherwise if required by law.
- We may however share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information will also be subject to our partners’ privacy policies.
- If you subscribe to our email service via a partner site, that partner may wish to send you details via email of other products and services, which may be of interest to you. However when you subscribe directly to our email service you will be asked whether or not you wish to receive such emails.
- In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send SPAM or Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) to email addresses.
- The Website may collect information about users, visitors and all people who access this Website, including IP addresses, operating systems and browser types, for system administration and performance maximisation. The Company may obtain information about Website use by a cookie file which is stored on the computer hard drives to help improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable the Company to store information about user preferences, and allow it to customise the Website according to member’s interests and speed up searches.